Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We are PREGNANT!!!!!!



On July 17th, Rob and I found out that we are expecting!!!!! We are both excited and cannot wait to hold our little bundle of joy!!!! We told my parents over dinner at Black Angus with my sisters Erin, Katie, and Rhena! It was great to be able to share the news before my sister Erin left for home. My mom is really excited just like all the rest of family. My older nieces and nephews are really excited the younger ones just looked at me like I am crazy! Rob's parents had been out of town picking up Emelia from BYU-Idaho, when we found out the news so we had to wait a little while and it almost killed me to wait! We did a creative way to tell his parents! We got a shoe box, on the inside we wrote " Mom and Dad guess what???" inside the box was pacifiers, and bibs that said "I love Grandma, and I love Grandpa" Rob's mom was very happy as well as his Dad! It was one of those moments you never want to forget! We will keep you posted on how the baby is doing! We are due at the end of March!

3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

Congrats you guys! March is the best time to have a baby (that's when my kiddo was born). Definitely didn't have to worry about being too hot all summer long. :)

Megan said...

we are so happy for you 2! welcome to the club ;)

Erin said...

Update the Blog Wierdo