Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Sister ERIN!!!!



Sorry it has been awhile but Rob and I have been very busy with life! So now I am going to play catch up and post two new blogs!!! ( Okay MELISSA K.) !!!! HAHAHA! My sister Erin and her three children, Mikayla, Trevor, and Rylee came down to visit before their big move from Idaho to Portland, Oregon! It was the best to have them around for a few days! Rob and I got to hang out a lot with Erin and went many places! We would go shopping, out to eat, and we made a trip to Ikea, because Erin had not been yet and I think she fell in love! Mikayla has grown up so much, Trevor is still that little boy with a wild imagination, and Little Rylee was her crazy self! Uncle Robbie taught her many wonderful things to say like for example " lock it up!!!" which she thought was so funny to say to anyone anywhere! Awhile ago Rob and I got the game singstar, that all our family now is addicted too! We took it over to my parents and Erin, Katie, and I had a blast battling, we didn't sound great but it was awesome! I loved having my sister down here for a little while, it was amazing! I really did not want to say good bye! I wish her move was to Sacramento, but hey maybe someday! So Erin if your reading this, just know that I love you so much and miss you everyday!

No comments: