Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sorry it has been so long!

Okay, Okay! I have been a total slacker in the blog area, but when your head is in a toliet, you have homework all the time, your blog may not be the first priority! What has been happening well, school is gross, really wish it was over!!!!!!!! A few weeks ago Robert and I got to hear our babies heartbeat for the first time and that was amazing! In a few weeks we will be finding out if our bundle of joy will be a boy or a girl! Everyone asks me what I want and really I don't care I just want a healthy baby! I am now at the point that my jeans do not fit at all! It is something I am learning to live with! As for Robert he is busy busy! Let me tell you though, he is the best husband in the world! I am truly thankful to my Heavenly Father for him each and everyday! He is my everything! He is my best friend! Sorry no pictures this time! I will try to get some belly pictures up soon! well I hope this has made my sister happy and Melissa Kaupanger!!!!! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

It's about time we heard from you guys!! I want belly pictures!

Erin said...

Good...Now we just need pictures.