Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fireworks!!!! The 3rd and 4th of JULY!!!!!!












My Family decided to do Fireworks on the 3rd of July, do not ask me why! I never said they were normal! Hahaha! So all of my family got together at my grandparents and my brother Michael was the man for fireworks! It was fun to see my cousins, and other family members! We still have a few little ones in my family so of course there were a lot of tears, and going inside! My nephew Eric though is sooooo.... funny. He was sitting in a little chair watching the fireworks and turned around and said, "I love Fire!" while his older brother is crying because he was so scared! hahaha. My niece Paige who is 7 years old,sat on Uncle Robbie's lap the whole time! Lets just say she Loves him and wants all his attention! hahaha!



On the Fourth of July Rob and I were able to first sleep in! That was wonderful. Later that evening we went over to Rob's older sisters house Elizabeth. Since Rob's mom's birthday is on the 6th of July we decided to have cake and presents then as well! It was so much fun, and Rob's sister did a great job on the food! Pulled Pork sandwiches, corn on the cob, and more yummy food! Then came the fireworks! We could see the Fireworks from Sunrise mall and they were beautiful! Then came the Fireworks Jason, Elizabeth's husband bought and a few others! The Boys had a ton of fun! Even my Father in law was having a blast! Hannah, Rob's little niece was of course worried for the guys safety especially when they were holding them while they were going off! Don't worry luckily there were no trips to the hospital! Just good food, fun, and FIREWORKS!!








1 comment:

Megan said...

yeah! i found you! blogs are th bomb...i dont care what anyone says. ha. see you sunday, if not sooner.

just in case it doesnt let youclick over to my page from my name...hurr it is...

http://macandtriplec.blogspot.com

peace out!