Sunday, July 6, 2008

River Cats GAME!!!!







On Monday July 1st. I got off work and was really tired and knew that I had laundry and other things to do at home, but when I checked my phone I had a missed call from my Mom and in her message she invited Rob and I to go to the River cats Baseball game that evening with her and my dad and my sister her husband and their kids. I checked with Rob to see if he wanted to go. Of course I got the answer that I already knew. So we went and it was Fantastic! The weather was perfect, the kids were so much fun, and Rob and I were able to get my Favorite food!!!!! A HOT DOG!!! but not just any hot dog a Giant one pound of hot dog delight! hahaha. Sorry I forgot to take a picture of it, I was really hungry! It was totally worth being extra tired the next day! Take me out to the ball game any day!

No comments: