Sunday, October 26, 2008

It's a BABY........ ?



On Friday the 24th, Robert and I went to place called Sono Tech, to go and have a look at the baby. This was not for the doctor, this was for our benefit because I am impatient and wanted to know what we were having. Well, at first all the cord was bunched in between the baby's legs and so I had to turn on my side and when I did the guy doing the ultrasound said,"It is Definitely a BOY!!!!!" Robert and I were both surprised because so many thought it would be a girl and the boy population on both sides is not very big. Our little boy is Robert's parents first grandson! He will be my parents 22nd, grandchild. We are thinking of names so when we have one we will let you know. I am so excited, and Robert is as well! So we hope that you enjoy the photos!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

He looks so cute. Little Robert JR!!! I am excited for you guys. Lets see some belly pics now.

Megan said...

Yeah!!! I'm so stoked for you guys! Willow will show him the ropes when he gets here ;) Congratulations again guys!