Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Today is my Bestest Friend Melissa Kaupanger's Birthday! Melissa and I became friends the end of our senior year, and we have been best friends since! We have been on many adventures and are now going on those adventures with our husbands shaking there heads at us! hahaha! Melissa and I said that we would be there for everything with each-other! We were there for weddings, showers, buying houses, and heck Melissa was with me when my labor first started and then when I had Lucas there she came to see me at the hospital! I love Melissa so much and am thankful for her friendship everyday! We are both blessed that we told each other that our husbands have to be best friends so we can still hang out when were married and Jordan and Robert are x-box buddies. Now Melissa we have to start designing our dream houses that we will have next door to each other! Thank you for being such an amazing friend! Happy Birthday my dearest Melissa

1 comment:

Melissa K said...

Yay! Thanks! I love you like whoa!