Saturday, August 1, 2009

Paper, the new toy?????

So the other day at Grandma Bowler's house, Lucas discovered a new toy!!! No it is not what you would expect. It was paper! My mom had a stack of magazines on the side table, and my son decided that he wanted one and even tore off the front of it! Luckily it was one my mom did not want! The the other night I was holding Lucas and was also looking through a wal-mart ad, well Lucas decided he wanted that as well. He played with it till he actually feel asleep. Hey, so I guess if you want to wear your child out, don't spend money on expensive toys, just give them paper! Hahahaha!

2 comments:

Megan said...

How cute! Hey, I met your sister in law in the mothers lounge the other day. I didn't even realize she was Robs sister until she said that her brother and sister in law used to be in the ward. Her baby is so cute! Hope you guys are great!

kylie(: said...

ya! your son took my ribben of my birthday chocolate bar today! and he was AMAZED by it so next time when he's cranky just give him that (: