Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crib time!


So I have been very Lucky that Lucas since he was like three weeks old has been sleeping through the night, so a couple weeks ago he started waking up in the night and not really wanting to be laid back down in the bassinet! So I was beating my brain till I really thought about it! Lucas has really Long arms and in the night he was holding them out and hitting the sides of the bassinet and waking himself up. So guess what??? much to my dismay it was time for him to move to his room and sleep in his crib! It was hard the first night but oh was it nice to sleep again! So now my lil guy is a big boy sleeping in his own room! Remember Lucas though you may be getting bigger you will always be my baby!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh wow! Lucas is getting so big! He's still just as cute though. (: I love you guys! I miss you too.